Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the accompanying Plan of Action, Proposal, or Booking Agreement that has been tailored to your needs. Acknowledgement of agreements via email and/or payment of the first invoice indicates and confirms your agreement to all our terms and conditions.
To ensure you get the most from us in respect of the Services we provide, you agree to:
- comply with the terms outlined in your tailored Plan of Action, Proposal or Booking Agreement and these terms and conditions;
- provide us with all reasonable assistance we may require, allowing us to deliver the Services in a timely and professional manner;
- do all things necessary to fulfil the Workshop Requirements that will be sent to you on confirmation of your booking; and
- pay our Service Fees on time.
When delivering the Services to you, we agree to comply with:
- the terms outlined in your tailored Plan of Action, Proposal or Booking Agreement and these terms and conditions;
- any relevant and applicable laws;
- any health and safety requirements applicable at the Venue; and
- any reasonable directions given by you.
Your financial investment and terms of payment are outlined in your tailored Plan of Action, Proposal or Booking agreement. We will provide you with an invoice within 14 days of your approval to proceed with your program.
In addition to the terms outlined in your tailored Plan of Action, Proposal or Booking Agreement:
- all fees quoted are based on advance payment and are valid for 30 days only;
- as a booking effectively removes Corrinne and/or our employees from the market for the agreed date(s), payment of a confirmation invoice is required to secure your booking. This will also allow Corrinne to commence with any specific preparation required for your event. This usually includes research, future meetings, or phone calls, tailoring content, developing slide packs and logistics.
- all invoices, unless agreed in advance or otherwise stated, are payable within 14 days;
- the booking is not confirmed until the confirmation invoice has been paid; and
- payment method is via Electronic Funds Transfer. Details will be included on the invoice.
Travel And ‘Out-Of-Pocket’ Expenses
Travel will be charged at cost and we prefer to make all travel arrangements for Corrinne in-house. We do not charge travel time. Further:
- We travel business class on flights that are 3 hours or more, and full economy on flights that are less than 3 hours and where required, we will organise and charge for return transfers between the airport and the venue;
- An overnight stay is required if travel time to and from the workshop venue is 3 hours or more in total. Accommodation and meals will be charged at cost;
- All reasonable out-of-pocket expenses related to bookings with us are additional and may include transfers, taxis, meals, internet access, rental cars, petrol, parking and workshop materials as required but will not include alcohol, gifts, long distance calls or anything unreasonable;
- If we require accommodation to deliver the Services, we will reserve no less than 4-star rated accommodation (or best available equivalent) as required;
- If you are reserving our accommodation, the hotel should be instructed to have all charges for us for appropriate night(s), charged to your master account; and
- We will provide an itemised account of our Travel and Accommodation Costs in our Expenses Invoice and any additional expenses will be invoiced within 14 days from the completion of the delivery of the Services.
Whether presenting, training or facilitating, we use various tried and tested tools to provide participants with the best experience possible. Please comply with all requirements outlined in your Workshop Requirements email or Keynote Audio Visual Requirements to ensure a successful event.
Cancellations and Postponements
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside that party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, the act or omission of government, highway authorities or any telecommunications carrier, operator or administration or other competent authority, or the delay or failure in manufacture, production, or supply by third parties of equipment or services, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other party of the nature and extent of such events.
Cancellation or Postponement By Us
Once your booking is confirmed, we will guarantee the confirmed date(s), subject only to an unforeseen emergency or severe illness. While we are honoured to provide our Services to assist your organisation, we may terminate this agreement if you breach an essential term, you repeatedly postpone the Delivery Date, you request to significantly change the agreed Services, or an irreconcilable conflict arises relation to the delivery of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the non-payment of the confirmation invoice or Service Fee by the agreed upon due date shall be considered a breach of an essential term. In the extremely unlikely event of a cancellation by us, you may choose:
- to receive a full refund of all fees paid;
- to reschedule to a mutually agreed date; or
- when available to proceed with an alternate recommended provider.
We are not liable for any costs you may have incurred in the event of a cancellation by us.
Cancellation or Postponement By You
If for any reason you need to postpone a confirmed date, we will reschedule a session without any additional cost to you up to 14 days before a workshop. If you need to postpone less than 14 days before the workshop we will charge a postponement fee of $1,000 +GST. If you need to postpone less than 7 days before the workshop we will charge a postponement fee of $5,000 +GST. In relation to repeated requests to postpone, or to postpone a workshop indefinitely, we reserve the right to terminate our agreement and retain all monies received from you to offset our losses in addition to the postponement fee at our discretion.
If you need to postpone a confirmed date within 14 days or less days of a workshop, due to impacts of COVID19 (eg lockdowns, key staff with COVID, company policy preventing face to face gathering), we will accommodate the change by either
- moving program delivery on line so that your initial dates can be met, or
- rescheduling if your preference is for in person delivery.
If the program needs to be rescheduled more than once, we will charge a postponement fee of $1,500 +GST.
If you need to cancel a workshop for any reason less than 28 days before a workshop, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of the quoted workshop minimum fee. If you need to cancel a workshop for any reason less than 14 days before a workshop, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the quoted workshop minimum fee.
Change of Services
If you require us to significantly change the agreed Services, we will provide you with a new Plan of Action, Proposal or Booking Agreement. Once this is approved by you, we will:
- allocate all remaining monies we have received from you to the new Service Fee stated; and
- send you a further invoice for any reasonable additional service fees / expenses which relate to the revised Services.
We reserve the right to charge an additional fee to cover the redesign of your program.
Personal Information, Privacy
All information and personal details obtained by us will only be captured for use in providing the Services and within Corrinne Armour Pty Ltd and will not be sold or shared to anyone else. We may from time-to-time post photos of events on Corrinne’s social media accounts or on our website.
By agreeing to work with us, we both recognise that during the course of this engagement both will become privy to sensitive and confidential material that is the property of the other. Therefore, both parties agree that they will ensure to not unwittingly, knowingly or deliberately divulge this material to third parties outside of the terms of our working agreement. We reserve the right to record, video or have photos taken which may be used in public locations (like websites) for future marketing use by us. You agree to obtain any necessary releases from all recipients of the Services and indemnify us from any claims in this regard.
You acknowledge that we own (and retain ownership of) all intellectual property rights in the materials used in the provision of Services and any recordings of the Services. You may only record the Services if you have obtained our prior written approval. We may, in our sole discretion, withhold our approval for any reason. Where we authorise you to record the Services, you must:
- provide us with a master copy of the recording prior to publishing and/or distributing;
- only publish and/or distribute the recording after receiving written approval from us;
- only use the recording for educational purposes within your organisation; and
- not reproduce, distribute, publish or on-sell to any person or organisation outside of your organisation (this includes uploading the recording to YouTube, LinkedIn, your public blog or any other open platform);
- always acknowledge and correctly attribute Corrinne Armour in any recording of the Services and as the author of the Materials.
All advice, reports, recommendations and suggestions by us are general in nature. By proceeding and/or confirming any agreement, you agree to release us from any and all liability. In this, you agree to manage your business, so all decisions are yours to own, which includes future happenings whether associated or not with the Services you have engaged us to provide.
The quality of our work is fully guaranteed. Should the program up to the conclusion of the first Workshop fall short of your reasonable expectations, all payments to date will be refunded and the program discontinued.